Monday, November 14, 2011

Caleb is six

Caleb's birthday was this last weekend and we had a lego party. Let's just say that I went a LITTLE crazy. I borrowed some molds from a friend and made lego man crayons, lego man chocolates, lego man rice krispie treats, lego juice boxes, lego party favors, a lego cake.....etc, etc. I had a few more ideas like lego cake pops but there came a point where I just ran out of time....and  had to let go.

This was Caleb's first friend party where parents left their kids...yikes!! I asked Caleb who he wanted to invite and they were all girls. I finally got him to think of two guy friends to invite. It was a little crazy but all in all not too bad. If you ever want to throw a lego party there are a ton of sites out there. I used this one and this one for most of my ideas.

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

What a cutie!!!! I can't wait to hear all about Caleb's party on Sunday. He looks really happy.

Christie said...

HAPPY BIRthdaayloveMACY