Thursday, April 28, 2011

Is she really three?

My little baby just turned three last week...and somehow she turned into a little girl...though I am not sure when. Time sure flies by. My sister Trisha (aka Trishie-poo) and her family came down to celebrate Eliza's birthday with us. Whenever Eliza talks about my sister she refers to her as "my Trishie-poo". They cry when she leaves...they are excited weeks before she comes. She is like Santa Claus but better because she is real...and she comes more than once a year.

Can I just tell you that her cake was the most pathetic thing I have ever made. I started out with grand ideas for a princess cake and then just lost steam...and well...it turned out pretty lame...but Eliza loved it because there was a princess on top.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday, Eliza!

Christie said...

So cute!

I still remember when she was brand new, and the older kids were having a water party and eating freeze pops in K's backyard.

Now, she'll be the BIG sis.!