Thursday, January 27, 2011

The reason for my long absence...

Yes, it has been awhile...and I have had many things to post about but when you are miserable (and pregnant)....well, you just don't want to do anything else but wallow in your misery and stay close to the toilet. I don't know if it is because this is my third pregnancy (they say morning sickness gets worse with each pregnancy) or if its because I am over thirty and my body is protesting....but man, this is by far the worst I have felt during a pregnancy and I am so glad that the miserableness is over because now I feel much better. Oh, and by the way, we are having a boy...June 8th.

14 comments:

Wesley said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYYY!!!! I'm so happy for you!! So SO happy! He's gonna be the sweetest. :) CONGRATULATIONS!!! And sorry you've felt so cruddy... that stinks. Hope the rest of the pregnancy is nicer to you.

sarahflib said...

Congratulations again, Katherine! I'm so happy for you guys. It's still funny to me that you, me, and Staci are all having babies within three months of each other. I'm due less than three weeks after you and am having a girl. Anyway . . . glad you're feeling better!

Mandy said...

I had a feeling about you. :) Congrats. Must be the year of the boy. And yes, pregnancy over 30...I'll NEVER do it again!

Dahl Family said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting! I'm with ya on the 3rd pregnancy - I felt so yucky with this one during the 1st trimester. Are we really getting that old? My due date is July 8th so I guess you have me by a month.

Allison said...

Congrats!! I've heard exactly what you say about pregnancy over 30 - harder. I want to have another one so I'm dreading it now! But the end result is worth it, right?

Missy said...

Congrats. That is so exciting. It seems everyone is having babies in June or July. I am glad you are feeling better.

Christie said...

What wonderful news. So happy for you guys.

Melvin and Carly said...

Congrats! So excited for you. And at least you have a good excuse for being away from your blog. I'm just...I don't know. Lazy? Busy? Too tired to blog? Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Shawn said...

Yay, so awesome! Glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Julie said...

Congrats!! It seems being pregnant is popular right now. I'm due the begining of Aug.

Steph said...

Congratulations!

bethy said...

Awesome! Congratulations on being prego! I was due this June 18th with a boy but we lost him at 14 weeks. Everything about the experience was hard but life is still good. Enjoy every moment with your sweet little ones. I loved the pics you took of Caleb and Eliza. What Beauties!

Kara said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. And, I'm glad the morning sickness is over. Hooray for another darling Bell child!