Eliza is pretty excited to tell everyone she is two (by holding up all five fingers...it is pretty comical). My goal is to make mostly homemade gifts this year so for Eliza's birthday I made her a matching skirt and doll (you can find directions on how to make the doll at
60 Piggies)
5 comments:
aww she is adorable!!! I miss that girl. Good job on the doll it is so cute.
OHMYGOODNESS! That is just the cutest picture ever!
That is beautiful! She is such a cutie! I can't believe that much time has gone by! I thought as I looked at the picture (before I read below it) "Oh, that is so cute, and I bet she made that cute doll too!" (I think yours is cuter than the one on the tutorial)
Happy Birthday Eliza!
Happy Birthday Eliza!
Love the fabric, the colours are gorgeous.
That skirt and doll are so darling! You are amazing Katherine and we're sorry to not have you so near. I sounds like you are doing well in Tacoma. We're still in Utah for awhile....
Love you guys.
Post a Comment