I think every married couple should spend some time away from their kids. The last time Jason and I have been away from Caleb and Eliza overnight was before Eliza was born. (Definitely overdue for one...don't you think?)So a couple of weeks ago we drove down to Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument for three days. It was nice because there wasn't a ton of people and the weather was still cool. We went on some fun hikes through slot canyons. One of them, called Spooky, was so narrow that I didn't have room to put my feet flat on the ground in some places.



5 comments:
All of the new pictures are so cute! Glad you got away, we haven't done that in a long time either.
Wow! Looks like an amazing place! How fun for you guys!
Those pictures are breath-taking. Looks like you had fun!
I'm glad you guys had fun. We loved having Eliza.
Ugh I miss you guys so much! Hope your having a fun summer.
xoxoxo
Looks like a fun trip! Wish we could have been there with you guys! That is one place Tom always wanted to visit but we never made it there! Happy Birthday to Eliza! This past year flew by don't you think? She is so adorable and I like all the bows you made. Ainsley definately fits number 3 and 4. She is always pulling them out.
Post a Comment