Sunday, November 11, 2007

Birthday Fun


So you're probably wondering why I was the only one that didn't post a Halloween picture. The truth is I never took a picture of Caleb on Halloween....I know I am such a bad mom (but at least I took him trick-or-treating...Mandy!) I did, however, capitalize on his cowboy costume and we had a cowboy party for his birthday on Saturday. I told everyone who came that there would be a consequence for not dressing up and I was surprised at how serious everyone took my threat (I had planned on using silly string on the party poopers but couldn't find it for the party...sniff). I put a whole bunch of the wanted signs on our door and before the party Caleb kept asking about what was on his face (Jason photoshopped the mustache on Caleb). Once he found out it was a mustache he cried and cried...saying "Mustache! Mustache!" until someone came with an eyeliner pencil because I didn't have anything to make one.


Wow, look at those belt buckles on Jamin and Shanda!

Deer in headlights! (or should I say cowboy in headlights)

Kayla trying to score favorite cousin points with the cake.
(by the way, that is not chocolate on Caleb's face but a mustache)

Oh, so cute!
Grant and Max
Cami, working hard on the dishes.

Lexi and Lydia enjoying some yummy chocolate cake.
Braden sure looks excited to have his picture taken!

Oh, so cute!
Cara and Grant

All the cowboys and cowgirls

Looks like someone had too much fun.

2 comments:

shanda said...

thanks for sharing all the great pictures! WE had a blast. Jared even decided that he liked his cowboy boots and wants to wear them around.

Mandy said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm glad we didn't get candy. And if you could have only seen her meltdowns... :)