Lately they have to have everything the same. If Max is drinking water...Caleb needs a cup too. If Caleb is carrying around a blankie...Max needs one too.
If they don't have the same thing then usually pandimonium strikes. There is usually a wrestling match and one of them emerges victorious. Even though Max is smaller AND younger than Caleb, Max is usually the winner.
Last Friday they had fun feeding the ducks together. This was Caleb's first time feeding the ducks and he had such a blast. Max must have done this before because he had more fun feeding himself than the ducks.
Unfortunately, spending all this time together they teach each other bad habits. One habit I hope Caleb never learns is that Max has tendency to run around naked...a lot (remember the naked kid at the beach? That was Max). Maybe that isn't Max's bad habit though...maybe it's his mom's. You know I am kidding, Cara!
1 comment:
Hey I just caught up on all of your happenings. I love the pictures from your long trip! Well we need to get together again sometime.
Oh and I am going to try to be better at blogging, Clay and I started one together-
family.claytonferris.com
Post a Comment