Sunday, May 13, 2007

Thanksgiving Point

I keep meaning to post these pictures but have not gotten around to it until now. Two weeks ago we went to the Tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point with Jason's brother Jesse and Cami and their girls Lydia and Lexis. It was the last day of the festival and on a Saturday so it was pretty busy but we had a lot of fun. We are sure glad we started in the morning because by the time we were leaving I was dying of heat. If you ever have a chance to see the gardens....you should go! It is well worth it and lots of stuff to see.


There was this one garden called "The Secret Garden" and to get to it you went through this tunnel of ivy or something into an enclosed garden. Very pretty. The kids had fun playing with the water in the fountain.

There was another garden that looked like 20 bathtubs cascading into each other. You only see half of it. I have to say that this was my favorite garden....it was pretty breathtaking.



Caleb sure loves his cousins. He followed them around the whole time we were there and tried to copy what they were doing.



3 comments:

Allison said...

We went to the Thanksgiving Point gardens once but it was a few years ago. That makes me want to go again, so beautiful!

CL said...

So for cute!

Rachelle said...

Beautiful photography. I love the one with the fountains.