We made it to Grand Junction! I have to admit I was a little worried about moving from the beautiful green and lush Northwest to a hot and dry desert climate...but I love it here. The thing I love most about this place....the sun!! I never realized how much I missed the sun until I finally saw it everyday. We are loving being in a family neighborhood...loving having a house with a yard...loving the fact that Oliver is not in our room anymore...loving being close to Jason's family. But the thing I love most is that we are not in school anymore! Now, if my family would just move closer I think I could live here forever.



2 comments:
Oh wow, COLORADO! That's so exciting. I had no idea. Well congrats, and I hope you come to love your new home.
It looks beautiful there! Any chance the house next door is for rent? ;)
Post a Comment