Sunday, April 05, 2009

A long time coming....

Wow, time flies when you don't have a camera. I know that was no excuse but it is definitely easier not to post when you don't have pictures. We just got our camera back from getting fixed after I broke it. It was so upsetting to pay sixty dollars for a silly mistake. Don't you hate paying for things like that? Like backing into your friend's car on accident...sorry Cara.

3 comments:

chr said...

Sorry about your camera! Glad you have it back.

Annalee said...

ok why are the cloth diapers so good? what do you do with the poop and stuff??? gotta give me the low down!

Snow Flakes said...

I heard that after awhile you can't get the poopy smell out of the diapers. They just stink. You'll have to tell me if that's true. Also I'm not convinced they're better for the environment. I'd like to see some data on that. Scepticism aside, they do look cute. Congrats on your conversion.
ALSO... it's April 13. Happy Birthday!!!