
I think the month of June was definitely Caleb's month. He went on his second annual father and sons campout with Jason. Before they left, he couldn't stop talking about "going camping with Daddy" and sleeping in a tent. They had fun. The next week our ward had a mother and sons activity. It was a carnival theme. We had fun getting our faces painted, making animal balloons, eating snow cones, painting, etc.
It could have been more enjoyable though if I wasn't in charge of the activity and if it wasn't pushing 100 degrees outside. Then to top that off, his grandma (Jason's mom) was in town for a month and game him tons of attention (which he needed).
It could have been more enjoyable though if I wasn't in charge of the activity and if it wasn't pushing 100 degrees outside. Then to top that off, his grandma (Jason's mom) was in town for a month and game him tons of attention (which he needed).
No comments:
Post a Comment