Sunday, April 20, 2008

Quiet Book


So we finally got another camera...two weeks ago. Yeah, I didn't have one for so long that now I forget that I have one to take pictures. I bought the material for this quiet book a year ago and am just now finished with it. I figured that after our little girl comes I would never finish it so I thought I should get it done. This is definitely not professional quality....seeing as Caleb has destroyed it three times. Each time he rips things off or breaks something I make things a little more durable so hopefully I won't have to fix too much more.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Holy Moly - Did you create that pattern?! That's one AWESOME book!

shanda said...

Hey, the book looks so professional! You did good. Can you make me one now before your baby comes lol. I hope you are feeling good, let me know when you've had your baby so I can help you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Katherine-
That is so cute! My favorite is the counting beads one. I have been wanting to do something like this, you will have to share your link.
Also, can you email me your address! I can't believe your baby is due so soon.
-Rachelle

Annalee said...

What a cute book Kathrine!! Such a good idea!

Annalee said...

What a cute book Kathrine!! Such a good idea!