Friday, December 28, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

We sure had a fun and busy Christmas this year. Jason's mom and two brothers came up from Arizona to spend Christmas with us and then his Dad and long time girlfriend, Lori, came to see us on Christmas Eve. We met them in Provo Canyon and went cross country skiing. There weren't enough skis to go around so Jason's mom, Lori, Caleb, and I walked behind them. I couldn't believe how out of shape I was....I got winded pretty quickly and Lori and I turned around after about a mile.



Christmas morning I thought Caleb would be the one waking us up but Jason's brother, Kade, who is twelve, beat him to the punch (if you can believe it, Kade wanted to set his alarm clock for 4 AM but we talked him out of it). He ended up waking us up at 6 AM. Caleb had lots of fun opening presents. Unfortunately we didn't take much pictures after the first couple of presents.


We got Caleb some bubble bath for his stocking. Can you believe that this was his first bubble bath in two years (I know...we are terrible parents)? He loved it so much that he didn't want to get out....and now insists upon bubbles every time he takes a bath .

2 comments:

Ellie said...

He is such a cutie! Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Do you have a name for your girl yet? Someone told they are naming their girl Brenna and can't remember who it is.

CL said...

What did you do to my son on New Year's Eve? All he wants to eat for every single meal is soup! "Soup, soup!" he says. "I don't want cereal, I want soup!"