Saturday, June 23, 2007

Father's Day

Yeah, I know this is a week late....I have been slacking lately. Last weekend we went up to Roosevelt to see Jason's Dad (David). It was a great weekend with gourmet food for every meal. Lori is the best cook ever! (David's long time

girlfriend). I think her specialty is sourdough bread....so yummy. It seriously felt like we were staying at a posh bed and breakfast. Definitely relaxing! We went hiking by a river and Caleb loved throwing rocks in the water and watching the dogs fetch sticks.
He followed the dogs around all weekend but he was most in awe with the seven kittens that were only six weeks old. He was resigned to just pet them after he picked up one by the neck and squeezed it. Jason's brother and family were there also. Because there was so many people Jason and I decided to camp outside. Caleb was very excited about sleeping in a tent and did so much better than we thought. This is Grandma Lori with Caleb and his cousins Lexis and Lydia on the hike.

No comments: